Twenty-One AM Attorneys Recognized by Best Lawyers® in 2024 in America
Bill Andrews Named Lawyer of the Year in Construction Law
HOUSTON, TX (August 17, 2023) — Andrews Myers, P.C. is pleased to announce that sixteen lawyers across seven practice groups have been recognized in The Best Lawyers in America®, and five attorneys were recognized in the Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America 2024 editions. Bill Andrews was also named the Best Lawyers® 2024 Construction Law “Lawyer of the Year” in Houston.
“Lawyer of the Year” honors are awarded annually to only one lawyer per practice area in each region with extremely high overall feedback from their peers, making it an exceptional distinction. Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America® and Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® lists are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers® has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Recognitions are compiled based on an exhaustive Purely Peer Review® evaluation. For the 2024 edition of The Best Lawyers in America®, more than 13.7 million votes were analyzed, which resulted in more than 76,000 leading lawyers included in the milestone 30th edition.
The “Ones to Watch” awards, in its fourth year, are recognitions given to attorneys who are earlier in their careers for outstanding professional excellence in private practice. For the 2024 edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America, more than 2.4 million votes were analyzed, which resulted in more than 25,000 lawyers honored in the new edition.
Andrews Myers lawyers named to 2024 Best Lawyers in America® publications:
The Best Lawyers in America®
- Bill Andrews – Arbitration, Construction Law and Litigation – Construction
- “Lawyer of the Year” Construction Law – Houston
- Kenton Andrews – Litigation – Construction
- Hunter Barrow – Commercial Litigation
- Bill Davidson – Litigation – Construction
- Patrick Hayes – Corporate Law and Real Estate Law
- Elaine Howard – Employment Law – Management
- Emily Miller – Commercial Litigation
- Tom Myers – Construction Law and Litigation – Construction
- Ed Ripley – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Tim Ross – Litigation – Construction
- Bret Rycroft – Litigation – Real Estate
- Tony Stergio – Employment Law – Management
- Jason Walker – Litigation – Construction
- Ben Westcott – Construction Law and Litigation – Construction
Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America®
- Matthew Cire – Litigation – Construction
- Brittany Cooperrider – Commercial Litigation, Construction Law, Litigation – Construction, and Litigation – Real Estate
- Adam Robertson – Construction Law and Litigation – Construction
- Andrew Harris – Commercial Litigation, Litigation – Construction, and Litigation – Real Estate
- Scott McKaig – Corporate Law, Real Estate Law
For more information on Andrews Myers and our history with Best Lawyers, click here.
About Andrews Myers
Founded in 1990, Andrews Myers is a Texas-based business law firm with offices located in Houston and Austin. Firm attorneys counsel on transactions, disputes and all business related issues, with a keen focus on the primary practice areas of construction, trials, real estate, corporate, energy, employment, finance and bankruptcy-creditors’ rights. The firm plays an integral role on a wide range of projects, providing timely and cost-effective solutions to the most complex problems facing entrepreneurs and industry leaders throughout the state. For more information please visit www.andrewsmyers.com.