Mechanic’s Lien and Payment Bond Claims
The law firm of Andrews Myers, P.C., asserts and enforces mechanic’s lien rights and the payment bond claim process on behalf of general contractors, subcontractors and any party not getting paid for supplying materials or labor to the project. We also file liens for construction managers and design team members.
What Clients Are Saying
- "Andrews Myers has always provided us with outstanding legal services, and we've been grateful for their counsel on construction contract negotiations, workforce issues, corporate compliance matters, and when necessary, dispute resolution. They know our industry well."Chris BoutwellPresident, Barricades Unlimited
- “Andrews Myers was instrumental in bringing the sale of our company to a successful conclusion. The attorneys at Andrews Myers are extremely professional and responsive. It was a pleasure working with the Andrews Myers team and I won’t hesitate to use them on any future deals.”Stéphane MenandFounder, Drillscan Energy
- “Andrews Myers has been instrumental in helping Apache work collaboratively and in partnership with OSHA with the goal of advancing Apache’s core priority of employee safety first. Apache deeply values its excellent working relationship with OSHA, and Andrews Myers understands just how important that relationship is to us and our employees.”Chris GasconSafety Director, Apache Industrial Services, Inc.
- “Andrews Myers brings a wealth of construction industry experience and I have been extremely impressed with their turnaround time and rates.”Beau PollockPresident, Trio Electric, LTD
- "The Mission Companies has relied on the talented team of attorneys and staff at Andrews Myers for the past 10 years, assisting us with earnest money contracts, partnership agreements, tenant leases, loan closings, construction contracts and employment law.
Additionally, as a Houston-based commercial real estate developer and operator, Mission is delighted to have Andrews Myers as the anchor tenant in our newest premier Class A building at 1885 St. James Place."Dennis W. NelsonPresident and Founder, The Mission Companies
- "Andrews Myers’ knowledgeable team has advised our firm on risk management, contract language and negotiations. They are responsive, professional, and they understand the unique issues of our industry."Art CanalesExecutive Vice President, Chamberlin Roofing & Waterproofing
Business insights from the ground up
Rosenberger Construction LP is a general contractor based in Houston with an office in San Antonio, specializing in commercial, industrial, health care, religious, retail and LEED certified projects. From the company’s inception in 1991, Rosenberger has become one of Houston’s most active contractors with completed projects totaling over 12 million square feet in the build-to-suit, design/build and competitive bid markets.
Andrews Myers has counseled Rosenberger Construction for more than a decade. From a Houston contract lawyer to Texas commercial real estate, our firm has serviced Rosenberger throughout all facets of their business. Our Texas real estate law firm’s services have included the drafting and implementation of Design-Build, Lump Sum and Construction Manager at Risk contracts. We take a cross-practice approach to better serve Rosenberger’s needs including contract drafting and negotiation, lease agreements, formation of SBA Mentor-Protégé arrangements, teaming agreements with respect to federal projects, risk management and subcontractor dispute resolution.