What Clients Are Saying
- “Andrews Myers has been instrumental in helping Apache work collaboratively and in partnership with OSHA with the goal of advancing Apache’s core priority of employee safety first. Apache deeply values its excellent working relationship with OSHA, and Andrews Myers understands just how important that relationship is to us and our employees.”Chris GasconSafety Director, Apache Industrial Services, Inc.
- “Andrews Myers brings a wealth of construction industry experience and I have been extremely impressed with their turnaround time and rates.”Beau PollockPresident, Trio Electric, LTD
- "The Mission Companies has relied on the talented team of attorneys and staff at Andrews Myers for the past 10 years, assisting us with earnest money contracts, partnership agreements, tenant leases, loan closings, construction contracts and employment law.
Additionally, as a Houston-based commercial real estate developer and operator, Mission is delighted to have Andrews Myers as the anchor tenant in our newest premier Class A building at 1885 St. James Place."Dennis W. NelsonPresident and Founder, The Mission Companies
- "Andrews Myers’ knowledgeable team has advised our firm on risk management, contract language and negotiations. They are responsive, professional, and they understand the unique issues of our industry."Art CanalesExecutive Vice President, Chamberlin Roofing & Waterproofing
- "Andrews Myers provides the Way/McCorvey family of companies with timely, accurate and reasoned advice covering the full range of construction industry related matters."Kevin PierceVice President – General Manager, Way Engineering, LTD
- “Andrews Myers has been extremely responsive to all our legal needs. With experienced attorneys in various fields, they are able to represent our company effectively. Their knowledge of our industry has been greatly beneficial to us."Barbara RobertsPresident, Big City Access
Business insights from the ground up