Texas Corporate Law Firm
Andrews Myers, P.C. is a corporate law firm located in Houston and Austin, Texas. We specialize in construction law, business litigation, commercial real estate, mediation & arbitration, and more. Our board certified attorneys represent businesses across the nation in legal matters related to business contracts, OSHA citations, mechanic’s lien and payment bonds, land acquisition & development, and bankruptcy & insolvency.
Newsletter Sign Up
What Clients Are Saying
- "Andrews Myers has always provided us with outstanding legal services, and we've been grateful for their counsel on construction contract negotiations, workforce issues, corporate compliance matters, and when necessary, dispute resolution. They know our industry well."Chris BoutwellPresident, Barricades Unlimited
- “Andrews Myers was instrumental in bringing the sale of our company to a successful conclusion. The attorneys at Andrews Myers are extremely professional and responsive. It was a pleasure working with the Andrews Myers team and I won’t hesitate to use them on any future deals.”Stéphane MenandFounder, Drillscan Energy
- “Andrews Myers has been instrumental in helping Apache work collaboratively and in partnership with OSHA with the goal of advancing Apache’s core priority of employee safety first. Apache deeply values its excellent working relationship with OSHA, and Andrews Myers understands just how important that relationship is to us and our employees.”Chris GasconSafety Director, Apache Industrial Services, Inc.
- “Andrews Myers brings a wealth of construction industry experience and I have been extremely impressed with their turnaround time and rates.”Beau PollockPresident, Trio Electric, LTD
- "The Mission Companies has relied on the talented team of attorneys and staff at Andrews Myers for the past 10 years, assisting us with earnest money contracts, partnership agreements, tenant leases, loan closings, construction contracts and employment law.
Additionally, as a Houston-based commercial real estate developer and operator, Mission is delighted to have Andrews Myers as the anchor tenant in our newest premier Class A building at 1885 St. James Place."Dennis W. NelsonPresident and Founder, The Mission Companies
- "Andrews Myers’ knowledgeable team has advised our firm on risk management, contract language and negotiations. They are responsive, professional, and they understand the unique issues of our industry."Art CanalesExecutive Vice President, Chamberlin Roofing & Waterproofing