Corporate Attorney - Conner Bourne
Conner Bourne’s practice is devoted to commercial real estate, corporate and commercial transactions. He has represented corporate clients in mergers and acquisitions, financing and disposition of business entities, entity formation, and the preparation of various business transactional agreements. In addition to his transactional experience, Conner also has substantive litigation experience involving matters related to breach of contract, DTPA claims, and various corporate-related disputes. This afforded him invaluable experience in both representing a diverse set of clients and in spearheading numerous negotiated settlements to client satisfaction.
Prior to joining the firm, Conner was a member of the mergers and acquisitions team with a Texas-based boutique corporate law firm.
- Commercial Real Estate
- Represented various clients with Texas business entity conversions and formations
- Drafted various contracts and agreements in the fields of real estate and corporate law
- Drafted motions and pleadings for construction law disputes
- Analysis of various commercial landlord and tenant issues
- South Texas College of Law, Houston, Texas
- J.D. – 2017
- Dean’s Honor List (2017)
- Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas
- B.B.A. – 2014