Corporate Attorney and Real Estate Lawyer - Gabe Alonso
Gabe Alonso joined Andrews Myers as an associate in January 2022. His practice is devoted to commercial real estate, corporate and commercial transactions.
Prior to joining the firm, Gabe served as a judicial intern for the Court of Appeals for the First District of Texas. He also has experience in real estate and corporate law, working as a law clerk for both the legal department of a commercial real estate company and a boutique law firm focused on commercial real estate and corporate transactions. While at South Texas College of Law, Gabe was a recipient of the Dean’s Merit Scholarship Award and the CALI Award for best overall score for his work in the Transactional Skills – Real Estate course. He is also fluent in Spanish.
- Commercial Real Estate
- Represented clients in real estate matters, from acquisition through development to disposition
- Analysis of various commercial landlord and tenant issues
- Performed title and survey reviews on multiple properties
- Drafted various contracts and agreements in the fields of real estate and corporate law
- South Texas College of Law, Houston, Texas
- J.D. – 2021
- Dean’s Merit Scholar
- Dean’s Honor List
- CALI Award – Transactional Skills, Real Estate
- Texas Journal of Business Law, Articles Editor
- Texas State University, San Marcos, Texas
- B.A., Economics – 2016