Serving Contractors, Developers, Owners and Companies across Texas & the Southwest
Although recognized as leading construction and commercial real estate lawyers in Houston TX and Austin TX, the law firm of Andrews Myers, P.C., offers an expanded Texas service line that includes labor and employment and bankruptcy/insolvency experience. Our attorneys provide comprehensive services from your general corporate needs to business litigation and alternative dispute resolution.
See our Featured Projects page for examples of the broad range of matters we have handled.
What our clients say about us
- “We expect the same thing from our law firm, as we do our subcontractors. Consistency, Efficiency, Results. Andrews Myers Delivers.”Tom VaughnCEO, Vaughn Construction
- “Working in the construction industry creates a constant need for contractual and legal assistance and guidance. Andrews Myers has become a great asset to our company – while providing a proactive, knowledgeable and professional approach to all of our legal needs.”Ronnie WillsPresident, Aggregate Technologies, Inc.
- “For over twenty years Andrews Myers has guided the EE Reed family of companies on construction transactions, joint ventures, dispute resolution, employment issues and risk management strategy. They are knowledgeable and responsive advisors and a valuable part of our team.”Mark ReedPresident, EE Reed Construction
- “When we need construction law counsel, we rely on our team at Andrews Myers. They support our industry, understand our business and help us protect our interests.”Chuck GlacePresident, Chasco Constructors
- “Andrews Myers is not just some legal hammer, they offer the complete toolbox of legal services to help us when we need it. I want them on my side! Andrews Myers: Smart. Professional. Effective.”Steve WinnCorporate Credit Manager, Marek Brothers Systems, Inc.
- “Andrews Myers’ timeliness, accuracy and attention to detail has enabled Arch-Con Corporation to represent itself at the highest level of competency in our field of work. They keep us ‘ahead of the curve’ in an ever-changing and complex commercial construction market.”Michael ScheurichPresident & CEO, Arch-Con Corporation