In the fast-paced and high-stakes construction arena, swift and sure legal counsel is vital. The Houston and Austin construction lawyers at Andrews Myers, P.C., understand the issues and the urgency, providing sophisticated advice and timely, cost-effective solutions.
Our Texas firm is recognized as a leader in construction contracts, transactions, alternative dispute resolution and litigation. Construction law attorneys in Houston and Austin with 20-plus years of experience provide clients with the edge to negotiate from a position of strength without bringing projects or deals to a grinding halt.
Andrews Myers, P.C. is ranked among the top construction law firms in Texas by the prestigious legal directory, Chambers USA, America’s Leading Lawyers for Business.
We serve builders and developers, subcontractors and suppliers, design professionals, owners/buyers and other parties in all aspects of construction law and construction litigation:
- Construction Claims— Resolving disputes over project delays, schedule changes, change orders, workmanship, or surety issues in both arbitration and litigation
- Construction Default— Exhausting all alternatives to the lose-lose scenario of contractor termination, while positioning our client for the possibility of litigation
- Construction and Design Defects— Prosecution or defense of claims for remedy of structural deficiencies, substandard materials, code violations or damage
- Mechanics’ Liens and Payment Bond Claims— Aggressive action to enforce the rights of unpaid contractors and suppliers
- Contract Drafting and Negotiations— Comprehensive analysis in the creation and review of construction management, design-build, joint venture and construction contracts
- OSHA Citations and Proceedings— Proactive response to safety violations to minimize the expense and disruption
Austin and Houston Construction Law Attorneys and Arbitrators Who Understand Your Case
Clients do not have to worry about wasting time or money educating us about the issues. Our firm was established on construction law, and we are conversant in the terminology and current on legal trends. Three of our senior attorneys are members of the distinguished American Arbitration Association’s National Panel of Construction Arbitrators. For more information on our Arbitration practice click here.
In addition to issues directly related to construction, our full-service firm can protect client interests during formation of construction companies, real estate acquisition and development, and construction financing.
Andrews Myers, P.C., handles construction law cases in greater Houston and Harris County, Austin and Central Texas area, throughout coastal Texas and statewide. Arrange a consultation today with one of our Austin or Houston construction lawyers for contract analysis or proven representation in litigation. We welcome attorney referrals.