Condominium and Housing Real Estate Development Attorneys
Serving the greater Houston area and all of Texas, the law firm of Andrews Myers, P.C., has substantial experience in residential subdivision development and Texas real estate transactions. Our commercial real estate development attorneys in Austin or Houston have facilitated multimillion-dollar condominium developments and large multi-family projects.
Real estate and condominium development are fraught with many legal perils. Our experienced attorneys are well versed in the nuances, enabling developers, owners, investors and builders to proceed with confidence when consummating deals and launching projects. Our commercial real estate transaction lawyers have a depth of experience in construction law is another distinct advantage to clients.
Condominium Projects Represented by an Andrews Myers Commercial Real Estate Transactions Lawyer
- Representation of a developer in the development of a 28-story, 230 unit beach-front condominium project.
- Representation of a developer in the creation of a mixed-use condominium project consisting of residential and retail condominiums.
- Representation of a developer in connection with the development of a high-end twenty-story, 84 unit condominium project in Houston, Texas.
Multifamily; Residential Subdivisions
An Andrews Myers real estate development attorney has represented developers in connection with the development of large multi-family projects in the Houston area as well as student housing projects at major Texas universities. We also have significant experience with developing residential subdivisions throughout the State of Texas. In each of these areas, we represent the developer in connection with acquisitions and dispositions; land use and entitlements; financing; partnership and joint venture agreements; leasing; and development and construction.
- Representation of a developer in the financing and development of a 289-unit luxury multi-family apartment complex comprised of a renovated existing 9-story office building containing and a new 4-story garden style apartment building in Houston, Texas.
- Representation of a developer in the financing and development of a 234 unit luxury multi-family apartment complex in Houston, Texas.
- Representation of an entity in the sale of a 202 unit apartment project in Houston, Texas.
- Representation of a developer in the development of an off-campus student housing project at a major Texas university.
- Representation of a residential subdivision developer in the acquisition and development of a 137 lot residential subdivision.
- Representation of a residential subdivision developer in the acquisition and development of a 270 lot residential subdivision.
Contact the Houston law office of Andrews Myers, P.C., to arrange a consultation with a real estate development attorney.
Our firm does not represent buyers or sellers of single-family homes, but we have represented homeowners in litigation over construction or design defects.