HOUSTON, TX (August 15, 2019) — Nine attorneys from Andrews Myers were selected by their peers for inclusion in the 26th Edition of The Best Lawyers in America© in the practice areas of Commercial Litigation, Corporate Law, Real Estate Law, Construction Law, and Litigation – Construction.
Additionally, William J. “Jason” Walker and Thomas W. “Tom” Myers were further recognized as being 2020 “Lawyer of the Year” award recipients. This annual designation is bestowed upon a single lawyer in each practice area and demographic area. Jason Walker was honored by his peers for his work in Litigation- Construction Law in Houston, and Tom Myers was recognized for his years in Construction Law.
Congratulations to these 2020 “Best Lawyers”:
- Bill Andrews (recognized since 2006) – Litigation – Construction, Construction Law
- Hunter Barrow (recognized since 2018) – Commercial Litigation
- Bill Davidson (recognized since 2008) – Litigation – Construction
- Patrick Hayes (recognized since 2018) – Corporate Law, Real Estate Law
- Tom Myers (recognized since 2006) – Litigation – Construction, Construction Law, 2020 Lawyer of the Year
- Jason Walker (recognized since 2008) – Litigation – Construction, 2020 Lawyer of the Year
- Ben Westcott (recognized since 2008) – Litigation – Construction, Construction Law
- Carson Fisk (recognized since 2016) – Construction Law
- Clayton Utkov (recognized since 2019) – Construction Law
Founded in 1990, with offices in Houston and Austin, Andrews Myers, Attorneys at Law, is a corporate law firm and recognized market leader in Texas construction law. The firm focuses on the concentrated disciplines of commercial litigation, construction, commercial real estate, corporate and business transactions, with additional emphasis on related issues including bankruptcy and insolvency, energy, employment and capital formation. A seasoned team of attorneys provides timely and cost-effective solutions to the most complex problems facing entrepreneurs and middle-market industry leaders throughout the state and the nation. For more information please visit www.andrewsmyers.com.