HOUSTON, TX (June 17, 2021) — Andrews Myers, P.C. is pleased to announce that ten attorneys across five practice groups have been named in the 2021 Edition of The Best Lawyers in Texas, and five young attorneys were recognized in the inaugural listing of “Ones to Watch.” Additionally, Ben Westcott was further recognized as the 2021 “Lawyer of the Year” in Houston for his work in Construction Law. This designation is bestowed upon a single lawyer in each practice area and community each year.
Using information excerpted from the 2021 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America© and Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch, this stand-alone publication features more than 5,000 Texas lawyers, including 979 “Ones to Watch” award recipients and 271 “Lawyer of the Year” honorees.
The Best Lawyers® in Texas will be mailed to the subscribers of The Austin American-Statesman, The Dallas Morning News, The Houston Chronicle, The San Antonio Express-News and The Wall Street Journal (within Texas). This publication is also available digitally at www.bestlawyers.com where you can also search The Best Lawyers in America© results by lawyer name, firm, region and practice area.
Andrews Myers, P.C. would like to congratulate the following lawyers named to the 2021 Best Lawyers in Texas publication:
The Best Lawyers in Texas
- Bill Andrews – Construction Law and Litigation – Construction
- Hunter Barrow – Commercial Litigation
- Bill Davidson – Litigation – Construction
- Patrick Hayes – Corporate Law and Real Estate Law
- Tom Myers – Construction Law and Litigation – Construction
- Ed Ripley – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization
- Jason Walker – Litigation – Construction
- Ben Westcott – Construction Law and Litigation – Construction
Best Lawyers in Texas: Ones to Watch
- Kathryn Baird – Commercial Litigation, Construction Law, and Litigation – Construction
- Brittany Cooperrider – Commercial Litigation, Litigation – Construction, and Litigation – Real Estate
- Emily Miller – Intellectual Property Law
- Bret Rycroft – Commercial Litigation, Construction Law, and Litigation – Construction
- Andrew Harris – Commercial Litigation, Litigation – Construction, and Litigation – Real Estate
Celebrating 30 Years in 2020
Founded in 1990, Andrews Myers is a Texas-based business law firm with offices located in Houston and Austin. Firm attorneys counsel on transactions, disputes and all business related issues, with a keen focus on the primary practice areas of construction, trials, real estate, corporate, energy, employment, finance and bankruptcy-creditors’ rights. The firm plays an integral role on a wide range of projects, providing timely and cost-effective solutions to the most complex problems facing entrepreneurs and industry leaders throughout the state. For more information please visit www.andrewsmyers.com.